Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 4:11 am

She hid her hurt by putting on a bright smile and walking in a random direction.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 4:17 am

"So.............do you know how to get out of here or not?" He was desperate enough that he actually turned and looked at her, eyes pleading. Sorta Tamaki-puppy-dog-ish, but in a Fang way.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 4:18 am

"no"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 4:22 am

With a dejected sigh, he dropped to the ground, head on his hands. "Great. Another sign of my wonderful, never-ending bad luck." He lifted his head and clenched his teeth, staring at the ground.

(sometimes you could almost like him....but then he's a jerk again. *shakes head* fang, fang, what ever shall we do with him?)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 4:27 am

Yuki walked around going through bushes and moving low branches to get by only to have them hit Fang. She continued her trek until she reached a small village that she decided to stay in for the night.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 4:34 am

Fang said nothing in his own defense, only following her.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 4:40 am

(brb, gonna go play the wii with meh bro)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 4:41 am

k
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 5:04 am

(do you really want to do this or can we skip to the plot we thought up today? cuz i don't know what to do...)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 5:06 am

The next day
Following the elderly priestess' instructions they wondered through another forest only to find a wooden waterless well. They jumped through.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 5:11 am

Once Fang found his footing and climbed from the well, he found himself back in familiar territory. But...something happened. An old man standing outside the well pointed a strangely-shaped object at him...and...ZAP!

Fang passed out. But it was odd to watch, even unconscious he was changing. His face seemed, younger, almost. He curled into a ball, shaking from the strange thing happening. Kakze and Kademi rushed to his side. "Fang! Fang, are you okay?" Kademi asked anxiously, pressing his glasses up his nose. Kakze pounced on Fang's shoulder. "Fan-guh!!!!! Wake up!! Wake up!! This is not very fun."

(dramatic, but i couldn't think of another way lol. Wink )
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 5:15 am

Yuki leaned over him. Undestracted. Her egg hatched an angel chara with short platnium blonde hair and neon green eyes. She wore a pure white ribbon wrap around her chest and and bottom making a skirt and top. A ribbon had wrapped itself around her right leg and she had tiny cute angel wings. "I'm Sakura!!!" she exclaimed in a somewhat shrilly voice. Yuki ignored her and continued to stare at Fang.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 5:20 am

Fang suddenly made a small pained sound and rolled over, clutching his head. "What happened?" He asked, blinking black spots from his vision.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 5:22 am

"You're younger....." Yuki said backing off from him to give him some space.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 5:29 am

Fang half sat up, dropping back onto his hands for support. "I...I don't seem to remember anything. About..my past. Where'd that freaky old man go anyways?" Apparently that blast had majorly scrambled Fang's brains because he looked mad. Really mad.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 5:31 am

"Meep!" Yuki squeaked out before backing away.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 5:49 am

Fang's angry look disappeared, and he regarded Yuki closely. "What's up? You either look afraid or completely surprised. I don't get why."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 5:52 am

"You were angry...I've never seen you like that...It made me nervous because I thought you were angry at me..." Yuki said looking up.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 6:00 am

"I...I've never been angry with you? Odd..." Fang rubbed his head again, feeling thoroughly confused. "I don't know what's wrong with me, so I guess I'll......oh, I don't know!" With an exasperated sigh he wobbled to his feet. "This is so frustrating." He paced around, shakily. Kakze and Kademi watched him, wide-eyed. They both looked to Yuki and back to Fang. "Something's wrong......." Kakze finally managed to say. In almost an instant, an egg appeared in Fang's hands, floated up, and hatched. Out came a chara with a goth-style haircut. Snakeskins wrapped around his arms, creepy and sinister. "I am Grimmet. You are Fang. I am here to help you." Fang looked at him, a bit surprised. This...was one side of his would-be self? How odd......The new chara held a sketchpad and a black pencil, watching what was going on and looking back at his sketch alternately.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 6:04 am

Yuki ran over to him, just close enough that if he fell she would catch him.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 6:12 am

Fang turned towards her, eyes masked. "I don't need your help," he muttered softly. That was more like the old Fang. Kademi and Kakze sighed in relief. "Where will we go now?"

(*poke poke* you know what to do now!! Very Happy )
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 6:12 am

"We are going to school."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 6:17 am

Fang regarded Yuki with utter disbelief. "You're joking, right? I haven't gone to school since elementary! And I don't even know how old I am anymore!!!!!"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia October 26th 2009, 6:20 am

"So, you're going cause I'm obviously older. So you must do as I say."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat October 26th 2009, 6:22 am

"I....I.." Fang was at a loss for words. "That's stupid." He finally said, voice a half-growl.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next