Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat May 14th 2009, 10:51 am

"You idiot! Run!" He didn't say it in a mean way, just a way that told her she should run. He crossed the border and watched Jayin and Galadriel slowly back towards them, bow and sword drawn. Velvet and Torak stood by his side. "They'll be fine." Torak said, smiling slightly. "This happens all the time." Fang gave him a curious look but didn't say anything. Jayin looked back at Yuki. "Get across the border! It can't cross."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia May 14th 2009, 9:29 pm

Yuki and Nezumi raced across the border using their vampiric speed.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 14th 2009, 10:23 pm

Razz
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 12:58 am

Jayin and Galadriel slowly backed away a bit father, than ran for the border. Once they were all safely across a few kids about their edge came from the trees. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood." One said formally. Fang gave her a slightly rude, "buzz off" look. He could look quite frightening when he wanted to, probably from his days spent as a wolf. The girl backed off. Galadriel smirked at this exchange. "Since you are guests, all of you but Fang will stay in the Hermes cabin. He is, after all, the god of travellers. " Velvet piped up, "That's my cabin! I'll show you around!" Taking Lacy and Yuki by the arm she led them away. Fang watched them go for a while before turning his attention back to Jayin. The elf caught his look. "You're in the Poseidon cabin. Currently there are no other residents staying there. You'll have it to yourself." The elf pointed the way to the cabin and he entered, somewhat annoyed he didn't have any cabin mates. Jayin, Torak, and Galadriel all disappeared to their respective cabins.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 1:14 am

Yuki plopped down on the ground.(with that weird face ya know the one ....kinda like Tamaki's puppy face) "I feel so lonely....."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:19 am

Velvet smiled cutely. "Don't, really! There are plenty of people here to make friends with! I have a feeling that Fang will be pretty busy...don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should let him do what he needs to do now. You could distract him." With a backward wave the violet-eyed girl disappeared out the cabin door. Lacy watched her go.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 8:20 am

Yuki starts acting like Tamaki.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:25 am

Lacy somehow seemed to sense the dark waves of depression coming from Yuki, who was now crouched in corner. "Cheer up, really!" She had an extremely perky look on her face which would be somewhat annoying for a person in a depressed mood. Those anime happy eyes and a huge smile. "Fang will check on us soon, I'm sure...."

*8 DAYS LATER*

Lacy: *tired bummed anime look* "Or maybe not..."

(sorry lol but you said acting like tamaki so i just had to make something up.)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 8:30 am

Yuki stares at Lacy hoping that she would become one of those trajic human combestan stories for her intertainment.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:33 am

She wasn't totally disappointed. Lacy was suddenly encased in ice. Suddenly Velvet flung open the door again. "You guys should go see what Fang's doing!!" She skipped past them, acting all cute and innocent. Suspect

Meanwhile....
Jayin, Torak, and Fang were messing around in the battle hall. Jayin was the master of the bow, but Fang didn't have the patience nor the coordination to learn it. So instead, Torak was showing him swordsmanship to the best of his abilities. Which wasn't much. Torak was a much better sniper than swordsman. Fang had passed him up inside of one lesson. Torak looked annoyed. "As much as I hate to say it, I believe this calls for...." *gulp*
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:35 am

As if on cue a huuuuge girl jumped down from the ceiling rafters. "LOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEELLLLLLIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:37 am

Jayin and Torak were suddenly crouched in a corner, dark waves of depression emitting from them. "Why does it always have to be this way?" Torak asked miserably.

Fang just looked blankly for Torak and Jayin to the strange "LOOOOBBBEEEELLLIIIIAAAA" girl.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 8:37 am

"What the frick is a Lobelia?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:40 am

Fang's head swiveled to her. "I dunno. Why don't you tell us?" He requested of the girl. She preceded to twirl towards them in a strangely freaky ballerina fashion. "Lobelia is the school for girls, of girls, and made of girls! It's a female paradise! All who are tired of living in the shadow of despicible---" She glared at Fang in particular, "MEN FILTH----come to Lobelia to begin a new way of living!"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 8:41 am

" Ummmm.........okay"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:44 am

Fang still looking very irritated. "Er, if you say so. Anyways, why do we need her here?" He asked Jayin, who was now a husk. Torak replied instead. "She is a master of swordsmanship." Fang began to sweat drop.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 8:48 am

Yuki gave the girl a blank stare.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:53 am

"Are you saying she's....my...tutor?" Fang said each word as an escalating growl, which got louder and louder. He sounded like he was going to kill someone. The Lobelia girl twirled towards him. "I will agree to train you if can convince five of your friends to tour LOBEEEELLIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA!" Fang blinked, annoyed, but suddenly a slow smile spread across his face. He turned to the spectator's, expression identical to Tamaki's puppy dog look. Except much more convincing. (if that's even possible xD)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 8:56 am

Yuki blushed and looked away hoping he wouldn't see it.

Nezumi glared at him "There is no frickin way u can get ME to go to THAT boyless school!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 8:59 am

He made a pouty face worthy of Winry. "Oh, come on. It's just a tour! One day of...possible torture, but only one!" He blinked in puppy dog eyes style. Lacy gave in. "Fine! But you'll owe me!" Velvet let up too. "I'll go too!" She didn't add the only reason was for a chance to snoop around, but it was two out of five nonetheless.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:00 am

Yuki still blushing said"I'll only go if Fang goes...."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:05 am

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? It's an all girl's school!" Now HIS cheeks were flaming.
*POWERFUL MOTOR*

"MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH!"

Renge came riding out on one of her strange platforms. "Oh, I see how this anime is coming! You--" She pointed to Yuki, "are the natural! Your boyfriend here is the one who keeps secrets! The others I have YET TO DISCOVER!" She punctuated the last words with a loud voice and a finger poked into the air.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:08 am

"I'm not going witout u! U left me ahlone wit that that TWIT!" she said pointing at Lacy.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 15th 2009, 9:10 am

Lacy was too nice to be offended.

Fang glared back at her. "It wasn't really my choice! But anyways, you really need to listen to what you're saying. Are you trying to tell me that you want me to follow you around every single stinking second of the day?" His eyes were blazing which was kind of strange since he really didn't have anything to be angry about.

Renge's platform disappeared back into the ground.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 15th 2009, 9:11 am

"NO!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next