Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat November 13th 2009, 10:02 pm

Fang was suddenly tied to a chair.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat November 13th 2009, 10:05 pm

Grimmet, getting tired of Fang being such a pushover, did a character change. A gold snake appeared in Fang's hair, and he suddenly seemed to grow darker, yanking the bonds that held him to a chair off. "You. Kids. Go back to your snacks and finish them." He said in a scary-ish way. All the girls swooned and hurried to obey. The boys obeyed out of fear. Fang was pretty dang scary like this.........
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 13th 2009, 10:12 pm

Yuki started shouting at the manga....."Just say you love her so she will call of the arranged marrage!!! We all know that she likes you anyway so just ******** say it!!! I mean we all know that he's a ***************************** so JUST SAY IT!!!!!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 14th 2009, 4:06 am

Fang turned to Yuki, eyes simmering with anger from his character change. "Would you shut up? Remember, you're in a kindergarten class. They really don't need to hear anything about that."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 14th 2009, 4:26 am

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! He did not just do that!!!! Anayme never told him and those *************s took him!!!!! NOOOOOOO ***********!!!! SNAP OUT OFF IT!!!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 14th 2009, 5:19 am

Fang glared back, eyes still doing that weird smoldering thingy. "At least go outside and do that." He ordered. Grimmet flew up beside Fang, arms crossed over his chest. "I'm going to make sure everytime someone tries to get him to do something, he's not doing unless he wants to. You push him around too much." His dark eyes matched Fang's chara changed ones exactly.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 14th 2009, 5:29 am

Yuki suddenly looked up from her book with a cutely confused face, "Did you say something? If you did Gomen (sorry) I just get so into the manga that I get in my own little world....."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 14th 2009, 5:31 am

"I told you to be quiet." Grimmet growled. "As did Fang."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 14th 2009, 5:32 am

"I was talking?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 14th 2009, 5:56 am

"Try shouting." Grimmet scowled at her.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 14th 2009, 6:17 am

"Hmmmmmm Really? Musta zoned straight out!!!!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 14th 2009, 6:50 am

Grimmet scowled and reluctantly withdrew his chara change from Fang. The serpent accessory disappeared from Fang's hair.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 14th 2009, 6:59 am

Yuki suddenly realised something. She was supposed to ignore Fang. She huffed angerly and sat in the corner reading her manga angerly.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 14th 2009, 7:07 am

A hint of a smile crossed Fang's face, then disappeared. He still looked rather amused, though. With a flick of his wrist he threw a random paper airplane across the room, hitting it into the far wall.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 14th 2009, 7:30 am

read read read read read read read
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 14th 2009, 8:00 am

Fang started doing random karate again in his boredom.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 14th 2009, 8:38 am

Finally at the end of the day the kids left and Yuki snuck out with them. She was now taking a bubble bath since Fang had yet to return.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 14th 2009, 10:00 pm

Fang grabbed his bag and headed towards class.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 15th 2009, 12:23 am

.........A Few Hours Later

Yuki was sitting in the living room watching anime in her pjs.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 15th 2009, 12:44 am

Fang was back home staring at the window. He wondered what he should do now. Finally, he stood and walked outside, deciding to take a stroll.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 15th 2009, 4:57 am

Yuki sat there ignoring him.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 15th 2009, 5:33 am

He glanced her way but didn't say anything and kept on walking.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 15th 2009, 7:09 am

She frowned. Wasn't he going to ask? Wasn't he curious on why she was acting the way she was? Maybe he really didn't care. Maybe she was just an annoying pesk to him. Maybe she should leave.
Leaving is just what she did. She grabbed a few of her favorate things and left a note for Fang: Fang, thank you for helping me and taking me in. I left so I wouldn't bother you any more or impose anymore than I have. Lots of Love, Yuki.

She searched through the forest until she found an empty cave and decided to lodge there.

(hint hint: Fang can look for Yuki, find her but once he gets inside there's an earthquake and they're stuck and bond)
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat November 16th 2009, 9:42 pm

After his long stroll, Fang returned to his room. The first thing he was was the note on his door. Pulling it down, he opened it up and scanned it with his eyes. "Baka..." He muttered under his breath, balling it and throwing it across the room. Dropping down he sprawled on the couch and started drinking his daily Coke dose. Kakze and Grimmet climbed onto either shoulder. "So, that's it then? You're not going after her?" Kakze wanted to know. Fang rolled his eyes. "What she does is her business." Kakze looked angry, and forced his chara change upon Fang. Fang's cat ears and tail twitched. "Well, I suppose I'd better go after her..." he said aloud, while inside was raging, "Kakze!!!!!!! I'll get you for this!!!!!!!!!!"

(sorry it took so long to post but seriously everytime i tried to get on the computer someone else would have to use it! i tried to get on four times and each time....nada! Sad )
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia November 16th 2009, 9:52 pm

*eh. Its ok! Very Happy *

Yuki sat there in the cold cave shivering, there was a leak in the roof and it was pouring outside. She let out a long sigh.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next