Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia July 28th 2010, 3:48 am

"Why would i?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat July 28th 2010, 3:49 am

"Because it's freezing out here," Fang informed her, flicking his hair away from his face.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 28th 2010, 3:50 am

"Nope its hot!" she said hugging him tighter.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 28th 2010, 3:52 am

"Normally I would make you get off but you're warm. So I won't." Fang's skin WAS unusually cold. Perhaps he was coming down with something.

(i'm gonna switch computers real quick, hang on..)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 28th 2010, 3:53 am

Yuki just smiled softly.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 28th 2010, 4:07 am

Fang's eyes closed halfway, and his head dropped to her shoulder. His cheeks were paler than normal.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 28th 2010, 4:25 am

"Ehh?!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 28th 2010, 9:42 pm

Fang spoke into her sleeve, "I'm just....sleepy."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 29th 2010, 3:06 am

"I think youre sick!" she said while dropping him off on some random bunk.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 29th 2010, 9:18 am

Fang's eyelashes fluttered up, and he viewed her through slitted eyes. "Probably," he agreed sluggishly, shivering violently. He couldn't seem to get warm. Hugging his arms around himself, he curled into a ball.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 29th 2010, 10:02 am

Yuki gentally placed blankets on him and climbed onto the top bunk which was actually Fang's. Yuki placed her head on his pillow. There was a war going on in her head, one part of her was telling her to ditch the weak human while the other wanted to stay by his side. She sighed as a large headache started.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 29th 2010, 10:20 pm

Fang pulled the blankets around himself and sat up, still curled into a ball. He pulled his hood tighter around his head. He still couldn't stop shivering. "This has never happened before," he mumbled, half to himself. Perhaps a new Alice was manifesting itself?
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 29th 2010, 11:34 pm

"Ehhhh? you've never been sick before?" she asked. She couldn't stay quiet cause he'd know something was wrong then.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 30th 2010, 4:03 am

"Umm...no. Should I have been?" Fang frowned. All at once he was extremely hot. He threw off the blankets and removed his jacket, rolling up his sleeves. Sweat dripped down his face.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 30th 2010, 5:19 am

"Well most people have been before..."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 30th 2010, 11:30 pm

"Well I never have." By now Fang's clothes were sweat-soaked. Abruptly he was cold again. He pulled on his jacket and blankets. He was even colder now than he'd been before cuz of the sweat.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat August 26th 2010, 9:07 pm

"Ehhhh........how weird!"
"Maybe to you. It's normal for me." Fang felt normal again all at once. He released the blankets and started to stand......then found himself on his knees, wheezing. His hand clutched his chest. He'd never struggled to breathe before, and he didn't like it one bit now.
Yuki just remained silent, fighting continuing in her head. And her headache raged on.
Fang finally regained his breath and stood. He grimaced at his own sweat-soaked t-shirt. "Nezumi?"
Yuki just groaned and handed him a random shirt Nezumi gave her.
Fang looked it over. "This will do nicely." The black t-shirt read, "Glomp me and DIE." in blood-red letters. Pulling off his jacket and sweaty t-shirt, he pulled on the new t-shirt. It was a little smaller than he would have liked, but better than sweat. He pulled his jacket back on, leaving it unzipped. Swinging his arm in a circle lazily, he murmured, "Let's go do something. I'm so bored..."
Yuki just groaned again, but stopped when she heard a weird chuckling coming from a trunk filled with clothes.
A bleached-blonde head popped out. He moved to glomp Fang, then read his shirt and came to a halt. "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!" he yelled. "I came to brighten your day!" Fang glared at him. "Everytime you show up my life takes a down hill spiral." Takuto then noticed Yuki behind Fang. "Well, you going to introduce me to your lady friend, Fang?" Fang crossed his arms over his chest. "No."
Yuki smiled sweetly. "I'm Yuki," she said, extending her hand to shake his.
Takuto took her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Takuto. A friend of Fang's is a friend of mine."
"So, Fang, he's your friend?" she asked just to make sure. Takuto pouted. "Of course I am, didn't I just say so?"
"You said so, I never did." Fang flicked his hair out of his eyes.
"Well? Is he?" Yuki pressed.
"I don't have any friends," was Fang's elusive reply.
Yuki suddenly glomped him. "But aren't we friends?"
"No. You're just not my enemy."
Yuki turned away, fake tears in her eyes. "Don't you like me?"
"I said nothing about not liking you. In that case you would be my........enemy." Fang started sucking for air again, dropping to one knee with a grimace.
Yuki sighed and whacked him on the back.
Fang fell forward on his hands, able to breathe again. He only nodded his thanks to Yuki and stood.
Yuki sighed and left the room while Takuto followed her.
Fang remained where he was. His mood was now blacker than night. He really wanted to punch someone. Suddenly his bunkmates swarmed around him. "So you're Fang, huh?" They pestered him with useless questions. Fang gleamed, punched the wall, then stalked out of the cabin without so much as a word.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat August 26th 2010, 9:30 pm

Yuki, on the other hand, was getting p/o'd with Takuto's constant flirting. So she turned around and stabbed a pen through his hand.
Takuto yelped. "FAAAAAANG! Your lady friend is a meanie! She stabbed me. Look! Lookie!" he shoved his hand in Fang's face. Fang growled ferally. "If you are five feet away from me in five seconds, you'll never breathe again." Takuto, pouting, stepped back.
Yuki just batted her eyes and put on her best angelic i-did-nothing, who-me face.
Fang grunted and turned away. "Whatever. I don't acre. Leave me out of this."
Yuki glomped him.
Fang gave her a poisonous look, but even is his terrible mood he did nothing.
Suddenly Yuki's cell phone went off. "Nezumi needs me!" she squealed, running off.
Fang sighed. Two of his cabinmates who'd bugged him before came up behind him. "Who do you think you are, man? You itchin for a fight? We ask you a question, the least you could do is say something." Fang bared his teeth. "Bite me." One, outraged, took a swing at Fang, who sidestepped, and shoved him against the wall. Removing two gleaming knives from his secret sheathes, he poked it through the guy's shirt and into the wall. "Leave me alone," he hissed before turning and striding away. The other guy, petrified in fear, moved to help his friend.
As she snuck inside an unused cabin, Yuki dropped her facade. She opened the door, revealing Nezumi and she sat down and began plotting world domination.
Fang looked for a place to hide. Too late. The fan girls swarmed him. "Uwah! Fang, you're so cool!" *wiggle wiggle*
Yuki took off the choker she always wore, revealing her true form, a red-haired succubus.
Fang, many frantic moments later, ran away from his adoring fans and slipped inside an old-looking cabin, hoping he wouldn't be followed. Shutting the door behind him, he slid back against the wall, wheezing. His ears barely picked up Yuki and Nezumi's plot, so he inched closer, barely breathing. His eyes widened when he saw them.
Yuki heard wheezing behind her and, forgetting what she looked like, smiled innocently. "Hi Fang!"
Fang frowned at her. "Yo." he got out between breaths.
She got up and whacked him on the back again.
Fang started to thank her than stopped, still frowning.
"Nani?"
Wide-eyed, he looked at her stupidly, gesturing towards her and Nezumi.
"Oi, Nezumi, why didn't you conceal yourself?" Nezumi sighed. "You didn't either." Blinking, "Ehhhh? I guess I forget heh heh heh."
Fang rolled his eyes and sauntered back towards the door. He wasn't sure exactly how he felt about all this.
"No!" Yuki said as she glomped him.
Fang tugged free and turned to face her. "Yes?"
Yuki smirked, she had gotten a collar on his neck. "You are my minion! You can't leave until I say you can! And if you don't follow my orders, that collar will shock you."
Fang's fingers flew to his neck. Finding everything to be true, his scowl deepened.
"Don't even try to get it off, only I can, my pet!" she grinned evily.
Fang's eyes chilled. He said nothing. Clearly he was extremely angry.
Yuki cackled evily. "Help us plot world domination!"
Fang glared at her. "As the thought has never so much as crossed my mind, I won't be of any help to you. May I go now, mistress? I'm starving." Irony flavored his tone.
Yuki snapped her fingers. "No, you're my pet until I decide to make you something else! Nezumi, go get him food." Nezumi left.
Fang rolled his eyes to the sky. "What did I do to deserve this?"
Yuki pouted. "You act as if I'm the plague!"
Fang frowned again. "Anyone who forces me to do something against my will is much, much worse."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia August 27th 2010, 1:02 am

"Don't you wanna take over the world with me?" Yuki asked using her best cute face and batting her eyes.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat August 27th 2010, 10:22 pm

"I believe I already answered that question. No. Don't make me repeat myself."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia August 28th 2010, 1:58 am

"Yeah but most people do......"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat August 28th 2010, 6:11 am

Fang gave her an incredulous look. "Than most people are insane." He crossed his arms over his chest and dropped to the floor. Was he pouting?
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia August 28th 2010, 7:33 am

Yuki blushed and clasped her hands by her head,"KAWAII~" she swooned~ Very Happy
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat August 29th 2010, 12:51 am

Fang, of course, had no idea what she was talking about. So he said nothing. He absently tugged on his collar.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia August 30th 2010, 3:07 am

Yuki suddenly glomped him~
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next