Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 11:43 pm

As she pointed Fang appeared at the exact spot she was pointing. "Sorry about that." He didn't mention what had happened, or the job he received. "Had to get it over with." Funny how he said that about almost anything he needed to do...or was asked to do. Mostly the latter. Jayin looked at him curiously. "What were you doing in the middle of the woods?" Fang lazily examined his palm. "Someone was following me. I had to get rid of them."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia May 23rd 2009, 1:11 am

Yuki pouted and walked off. He worried her for nothing. UGH!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 23rd 2009, 4:42 am

Fang looked after her for a moment, but figured that she would be fine. Jayin frowned. "Okay...something wrong? You look pensive." Fang smiled slightly. "Ah, can't fool those elf eyes. I've been given a job." Jayin blinked. "What kind of job?" Fang sighed. "How many questions are you going to ask?"

"You're avoiding my question."

((haha my current avatar is a quote from the book series, maximum ride. it's the series i based fang off of lol. Smile ))

Last edited by FangTheGreat on May 23rd 2009, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info lol)
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 23rd 2009, 5:47 am

Yuki plopped on Fang's bed.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 23rd 2009, 5:56 am

Fang once again avoided the question. "I'd better go. I guess I'll talk to you later." With an off-handed wave he jumped over the hedge again. It was a shortcut back to his cabin. Jayin looked after him, then suddenly burst out laughing. "Another added to our motley crew. Two elves, a gunman, a spy, and now a ninja." Galadriel and Velvet both looked at him strangely but Torak got the joke and laughed.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 23rd 2009, 6:00 am

Yuki curled up in a ball.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 23rd 2009, 8:52 pm

The door opened and Fang came back in. Immedietely he stripped off his boots. They were slighty uncomforable, and since they made sound when he walked he didn't like them. He preferred stealh, even if he WAS just in his cabin. Slipping to the bathroom he took off his kimono and put on his dark jeans and black shirt. Again. When did he not wear black? Coming back into his room he layed the daggers back on his desk. All the meanwhile not sure what to say to Yuki, so he just kept silent.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 24th 2009, 1:27 am

"hi" Yuki said.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 24th 2009, 9:27 am

"Hey." He replied. Pulling the tie from his hair, he let it fall down. It stopped short just past his cheekbones. Clearing his throat he uneasily added, "I'm sorry about leaving you, but there weren't really any other options." To himself he added, *Better that she get used to it now.* Crossing the room in three strides he dropped to his bed cross-legged. Once again he settled into an awkward silence. He wasn't a people person; he never had a clue what to say.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 24th 2009, 10:16 am

Yuki didn't say anything. She sighed and snuggled under the covers.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 24th 2009, 8:57 pm

Giving up Fang rolled off the bed and went outside to take a walk. All the while wondering when Corina would show up next and want her job finished. Taking long strides he crossed back to the meadow he had been in before. The skies were cloudy today, but it didn't look like rain was on the horizon. Shading his eyes Fang dropped to his back and stared up at the sky, watching the clouds drift past.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 25th 2009, 2:33 am

Yuki slowly fell asleep

(U need 2 find a pic for Corona)
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 25th 2009, 4:05 am

Fang sat up and leaned against a rock. It wouldn't be hard to find a person dressed in black in a completely green meadow, so he wanted to be on his guard. Cracking his knuckles nervously, he almost laughed at the thought of relaxing. He never relaxed. Ever. End of story. If he was the type to relax he would be dead already. He was still weak from his wounds so he wasn't sure if he could win an evenly matched fight, but at least he would be ready to face his opponent. Turns out he was right. Almost exactly ten minutes later someone showed up. An assassin, by the looks of it. He wasn't sure if it was a girl or a boy. He pulled his always-present daggers from various spots and was ready to go. But he didn't have the chance. In a cheap (and totally unfair) move, the assassin shot a knock-out dart at him. It struck him in the shoulder and bit deep. Groggily falling to his knees, then on his face, Fang scolded himself for not expecting that. Assassins always played dirty. Then he blacked out.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 25th 2009, 4:37 am

Nezumi fell asleep.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 25th 2009, 5:38 am

Jayin burst into the room, looking worried. "Have you seen Fang?" He asked Yuki. "I was looking for him at his normal hiding places and found this." He held a pink note in his hand. "Apparently he agreed to do a job for someone. I think he might be in danger." He had his bow slung over his back and was clearly expecting trouble.

When Fang finally woke, he felt like he was trying to swim against a whirlpool. To sum it up, he felt like crap. He found himself shackled to a wall at his wrists and ankles, which was pretty old school. Nowadays people just stuck you in some electronically locked closet. The door opened, and a haughty looking girl with purple and brown hair came in. "Faaaaaaaaang...." She purred, stepping close to him. He would have backed up but since he was chained it was sort of impossible.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 25th 2009, 5:54 am

He refused to look at her. "Want to tell me why I'm chained to the wall?" The girl laughed, the single most annoying laugh Fang had ever heard. "Of course, darling. I am Vanessa, rival to Corina in all things. You were doing a job for her. I had to stop you." Stepping even closer, now barely a foot away, she murmured, "But I didn't know you'd be so luscious." She stroked his cheek. Fang felt like throwing up. He was helpless to even pull away. With her standing so close, and him so totally helpless, he was more uneasy then he had ever been in his life. He swallowed hard.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 25th 2009, 6:05 am

"I would rather you step away." Fang commented dryly. Vanessa looked appalled. "You are the first person to ever say that to me. They usually beg for more. It's no wonder Corina likes you so much. It's a shame that I have to eliminate you. You would have made a lovely plaything." She complied to Fang's request, taking a step backwards. "However, before the trap is laid I must keep you alive." With a seductive smile she put her hands on his chest. "Which means it is time for me to have my fun." She kissed him hungrily. He was helpless to pull away. Closing his eyes he tried to erase all of the things going on from his mind.

Last edited by FangTheGreat on May 25th 2009, 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 25th 2009, 6:06 am

(Bwahahahha! I felt like being evil. xD Poor Fangie....))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 25th 2009, 6:36 am

She just kept at it. Thinking fast Fang suddenly jerked his head upwards, dislodging her mouth from his. She started kissing his neck instead. Which to Fang was much, much worse. Jerking his head sideways he tried to avoid her. She just laughed. "You are a fighter, aren't you? But I always get what I want."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 25th 2009, 8:27 am

Ruru entered Fang's cabin instantly falling asleep on one of his beds,
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 25th 2009, 9:12 pm

Finally Vannessa seemed to get enough. Stepping back she left the room. Fang was still shaking with disgust. His chin dropped to his chest. That was a pretty effective method of breaking your prisoners. His wrists and ankles were starting to go numb from the shackles. He wondered if he would ever see any of his friends again.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 25th 2009, 9:17 pm

When Yuki didn't reply Jayin left the room. He would find Fang by himself. He was about to leave the camp borders when he heard a voice behind him. Whirling around, arrow already nocked at the ready, he prepared to shoot. Catching sight of who it was, he relaxed. Galadriel was coming towards him. "I couldn't let you go alone." She explained, for once sincerity in her voice. Jayin smiled at her. "Thank you." No more words passed between them as they continued away from the camp. Suddenly Jayin decided to tell her what was going on. "This note was a note to Fang to meet this girl, Corina somewhere. He took on a job for her. As far as I can tell, we're going to have to go in his place. Corina probably has a few ideas of where he is." Galadriel nodded, looking slightly worried. Her sword, Backbiter, was at the ready in its scabbard. "We're going to have to be pretty stealthy at this so they don't try to kill us." Jayin just smiled at her. "We're elves, this will be easy."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 26th 2009, 2:29 am

Yuki was in an extremely deep sleep.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 26th 2009, 2:59 am

Jayin and Galadriel slowly made their way towards the meeting place. When they were within hearing distance, Jayin motioned Galadriel to stay silent. Dropping to his knees he stared into a dark spot for several minutes, making his eyes glow the slightest bit. In truth he was enhancing his vision. Glancing through the trees he saw Corina, pacing nervously while waiting. Galadriel motioned that she would stay here. He took his time getting over her, being overly cautious. Finally he crouched in the growth behind her. Grimly, he reached towards her and put his hand over her mouth. Turning her face towards his he said, "I am a friend of Fang. I must speak with you. He is missing. I'm going to let you go now, don't scream." He removed his hand from her mouth. Her eyes were wide. "He's gone? Are you sure?" Jayin sighed. "Do you think I would be here if I were not? Do you have any idea where he is?" Corina thought for a moment. "Well, I know where he COULD be, but it's hard to believe she could have found out that fast. I pity Fang if what I think is correct." She noticed the quiver over his shoulder. "Archer? That'll be helpful." Galadriel stepped from the undergrowth. "It's just us two and you, I suppose. What are your skills?" Corina pursed her lip, already not liking Galadriel very much. "Hand-to-hand fighting. The only person I've ever fought that has beaten me is Fang. That's why I employ him from time to time." Galadriel nodded briskly. "Okay. So I can fight with a sword, you can fight hand-to-hand, and Jayin is an archer."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 26th 2009, 5:15 am

sleep sslleeeepp sssllleeeeeeppp!!!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next