Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

2 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat February 13th 2010, 1:55 am

Startled out of his reverie by the growling of his own stomach, Fang sighed and slipped down from the tree, hands calloused and rough as the bark from climbing trees day after day. He pulled his hood back over his face, checked to assure himself all his daggers were hidden, and pulled his black sleeves over his armored gold-colored gloves. Walking into the city, few were awake at this time of day.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 19 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia February 13th 2010, 3:24 am

Yuki got up and went by the shore to look for seashells and other things that she thought where pretty.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 13th 2010, 9:51 am

Seeing there were too few people to be able to effectively steal anything without being caught, Fang sighed. The only thing he could think of through his hunger was fishing, as there was no other small game in such a large city. Silent as a shadow he made his way to the beach, hoping that, though it was winter, there would be some fish there. He was scanning the shoreline when he tripped over something...or rather someone, and sprawled to the ground.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 13th 2010, 10:38 am

"Itai..." Yuki looked up to see who tripped over her,"Gomen, Nya! What's your name?" She started to poke him seeing if he would respond.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 14th 2010, 12:08 am

He flinched away from her touch, and stood, brushing the sand from his dark garb. "Gomen, kirei shoujo," He apologized, ignoring her question. He walked down to the shore and stepped into the freezing waters, scanning them as if looking for something.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 14th 2010, 12:28 am

Yuki blushed at his comment. "What are you looking for?" she asked softly. "Are you new in town?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 14th 2010, 12:45 am

He turned his dark eyes on her, glinting from under his hood. "Iie, I have lived here always. I was trying to see if there were fish here, but they seem to have gone to a place warmer." It could be noted that Shadow circled the beach overhead. The black bird would look like a vulture from that far away.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 14th 2010, 4:44 am

"Well if youre hungry i'll cook something for you at my house." she said as a shy smile graced her face.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 14th 2010, 7:24 am

Fang opened his mouth to protest, then closed it again. If he didn't eat he would be too weak to do anything later, so he didn't really have much choice. "Arigatou," he muttered, turning his attention to the sky. With a piercing whistle he called down Shadow, who landed on his wrist. "May Shadow-chan come also?" He asked, seeming grudging and shy. Clearly he was more used to stealing from people and killing them than actually talking with them."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 14th 2010, 10:17 am

Yuki smiled,"Hai, Nya! I love animals and my mom's never home so its fine!" she then pointed at her shojo style home at the top of a small hill that led to the beach."That's my house Nya!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 14th 2010, 10:39 am

"Arigatou," Fang replied again, face shadowed by his thief's hood. He started towards the house, Shadow on his wrist.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 14th 2010, 12:05 pm

Yuki quickly walked ahead and unlocked the door for him before locking it again. She went in the kitchen and started to cook and soon it was finished. It was odon noodles with terriyaki chicken, fried rice and soup. She set his meal on one side of the low table and hers on the other.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 14th 2010, 10:48 pm

"Itadaki-masu," Fang said quietly before starting in on his food. He ate it slowly enough to be polite, but if he was alone it would have been long gone by now.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 15th 2010, 10:37 am

Yuki smiled "Itadekimasu!" she said shyly before eating.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 16th 2010, 5:36 am

Fang watched her closely, looking hawkish, much like his companion. He fed Shadow the chicken as he ate the rice.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 16th 2010, 6:22 am

Yuki gentally set down her chopsticks and looked at Fang. "What's your name?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 16th 2010, 8:03 am

His gaze didn't waver from hers. "Fang. Or the Black Fang thief. Gonna turn me in?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 16th 2010, 10:39 am

"Only if you don't stay with me. I get really lonely sometimes and could use someone to be there for me!" She said with a bright smile.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 17th 2010, 1:11 am

He sighed and finally looked away. "Blackmail. But it's not like I have much choice." 'Besides, I'm used to blackmail,' he added to himself. He finished off the rice and fed Shadow the last of the chicken.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 17th 2010, 9:06 am

"Yay! I'll show you two to your room!" she said with a smile not even knowing that she had just black mailed him.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 17th 2010, 9:38 am

Fang chuckled, stood, and followed her, Shadow lighting this time on his shoulder.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 17th 2010, 9:42 am

Yuki gentally opened a door and went back into the kitchen to clean up.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 17th 2010, 10:13 am

Quietly shutting the door, Fang stepped to the small sink before him. He rolled up his left sleeve and tore a strip of cloth from the hem of his shirt. Touching the knife wound on his shoulder, and hissing slightly at the pain the slight touch caused him, he began to clean the wound with his bare hands and water. When the blood was washed away, he bound the wound with the dark cloth, tying it tightly.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia February 17th 2010, 10:22 am

Yuki walked in as soon as he hissed. "Are you okay? I can fix it up for you if you want and then maybe we can watch something and have hot chocolate if you want."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat February 17th 2010, 11:50 pm

He turned and blinked owlishly at her. Clearly her question baffled him. "I don't get it. Why would you care? You barely know me."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next