Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 1:59 am

Yuki greatful took it and chugged the whole thing down in one gulp. "Thanks....sorry i yelled...."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 2:01 am

He flicked of her apology with a single word, "Yeah." Reaching, he handed her another bottle and yawned. "Man, I'm beat." He didn't add that he had carried her for nearly a mile but yeah, that probably had something to do with it.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 2:05 am

Yuki nodded and chugged it down "Go sleep u deserve it."

Nezumi bursts through the door "I hope ur happy Fang I counldn't find-"
Yuki looked at her....
"Y didn't u tell me you ****ing found her?! I was looking ALL night for her and HERE she ****ing is!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 2:07 am

Fang shrugged, nonchalant. "You didn't ask either." Inwardly thinking, *Right when I was about to get some rest...sigh.*
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 2:13 am

Yuki plopped down on a bunk bed.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 2:15 am

Fang did the same, but not before turning to Nezumi. "You can tell everyone she's fine." He dismissed her, yawning again.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 2:22 am

"URM....Why is there-gag-vomit on the floor?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 2:26 am

Fang sighed. "Long story. Someone will clean it up eventually." He didn't seem concerned, probably since he was the only one who stayed in the cabin and the cabin was large enough to avoid it. *Can this girl not take a hint?* He thought, somewhat rudely, to himself.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 2:33 am

Nezumi sighed then left them in peace.

g2g maybe i'll call when i get back on!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 2:37 am

((kay. i'm done with computer time lol anyways. xD maybe another time.))

Fang watched the door shut, rolled on his side, removed his shoes, and was out like a light within five minutes.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 3:30 am

Yuki copapsed on the bed and fell asleep imediately.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:04 am

-NEXT MORNING-

Fang woke up early, as usual. In fact he barely got seven hours of sleep. Still yawning he staggered out of bed and reached for a soda. He was not a morning person, but for some cursed reason he woke early every day. "Caffeine...." He mumbled, sounding somewhat like a zombie. Sleep
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:13 am

Yuki rolled off the top bunk landing on him and was miraculously still asleep!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:16 am

"Ow." Fang mumbled, caught under her. Pushing her off he moved towards the fridge and drained about six cokes. Wink "Much better," He mumbled, still a bit foggy. "I'm hungry." For some reason he was talking to himself today. Reaching for a phone he ordered a pizza for breakfast. Yum.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:16 am

((oh yeah and sorry i can't get on the phone cuz my mom's using it right now. my sister's gone and she keeps calling and asking random questions so i need to keep the line open. ))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:18 am

((one more thing, if you come across anymore songs that seem like my character's theme songs let me know. i really don't know of any. xD ))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:18 am

Yuki yawned and grabbed a beer obviously she hadn't learned from last night.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:20 am

Fang looked at her mildly. "You probably don't want to do that," He cautioned her. Of course, it was probably more like HE didn't want her to do that. Once was enough, thank you very much. He didn't feel like having to babysit her again.

((man sometimes it's so fun to make him rude lol....xD ))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:21 am

"B-but it's like liquid bread! and I swear it HAS to be good for u!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:23 am

"Hardly! In fact it makes your brain cells die." If he would have been wearing glasses at that moment I swear you would have mistaken him for some science geek. He sounded like one.

((wah it's thundering outside SCARRRY!! i think i got haruhi's phobia lol!! at least temporarily. ))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:24 am

*lol*
"NERD! come on enjoy life to da fullest! Try new things!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:27 am

His mouth settled into a grim line. "That's the kind of thinking that gets people killed." Now he was starting to sound like some grim reaper!! Freaky. "Besides, I have fun. I just don't do stupid things." Truly he was afraid of getting drunk because he didn't want to even have the slightest chance that he would do what his brother had done to him. No one should have to endure this. "Really, you should stop. Before you can't." Unconsciously his hand went to his jaw again.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:30 am

"Ehhh i'm only drinking 1 today....so i should be somber....."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 17th 2009, 5:32 am

He didn't look happy, but he didn't argue either. "I'm off." He said abruptly, pushing off the wall he'd been leaning on and closing the door behind him. Deciding to take a walk since his previous one had been interrupted, he walked down a dirt path. Of course not knowing that it led to a pretty gazebo covered with flowers.

((haha this shall be interesting. xD cheers ))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 17th 2009, 5:35 am

Yuki shrugged it off and turned on the tv. (LAcy showed her how finally)
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next