Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia May 20th 2009, 11:03 pm

Yuki on the other hand looked like.....a female Ed with black hair and pale skin......
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat May 20th 2009, 11:08 pm

Eyes shifting to a wall clock, he groaned. "Oh, crap. Sorry Yuki, I forgot I had a class. I'll catch you later." Reaching for a black bag he left the room, door shutting relatively hard behind him. Jogging to a camp room, he dropped the bag in a corner. He was supposed to be learning how to use a sword today, but he had a feeling he wouldn't be too great with it. He'd always been happier pounding people with his fists. Since he knew karate, however, this might be a bit easier. One of the senior camp members, a son of Hephaestus, was to be his tutor since he had refused the Lobelia girl's request.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 21st 2009, 1:10 am

Yuki burried her face into the pillow.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 21st 2009, 5:39 am

Fang's mouth twitched in acknowledgement of his tutor. The kid, not much older than Fang, looked back without commenting. "Nori." He introduced himself. "All right. Here we go." He tossed a semi-thick sword in Fang's direction. Fang caught it one handed. Nori attacked first, swinging his sword with vengeance towards Fang. Fang deflected his attack and kicked Nori's sword away. Although he wasn't much one for actually INJURING someone with a sword, he could disarm them with ease. Nori looked towards his sword lying on the ground ruefully. "Ah, I see. You are used to hand-to-hand combat." Scooping up his sword, "I'm going to have to ask you to stick to your sword right now, Fang. You can't really learn how to use a sword if you don't ever try." Fang gave him an annoyed look but nodded all the same. The two locked immediently into a fierce battle, swords clashing and sweat dripping.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 21st 2009, 5:53 am

(man wish i could stay and roleplay but (sigh) i have soccer again. at least i only have it until the first week in june. it'll be over again soon! wow it's so weird cuz i'm gonna be gone like this whole summer. i'll try to get on and roleplay when i can but don't know how often i'll be able to. )
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 21st 2009, 6:38 am

Yuki woke up and ran around in circles until she passed out from being dizzy.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 21st 2009, 9:29 am

Eventually Fang was defeated. He was a novice, after all. Nori smiled at him. "That was well done. I don't really think I need to teach you any moves, you really just need to build up endurance. You came at me as much as I came at you, you just tired quicker." Fang didn't say anything, as usual. Nori grinned widely. "Of course, in a real fight you'd kill me since you'd disarm me in about .5 seconds. But I'm talking sword skills here." Fang nodded, still silent. He was covered in sweat and found himself exhausted...once again. Staggering back to his cabin he tripped over Yuki and collapsed into his bed, not bothering to even change his sopping clothes. He was asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 21st 2009, 9:34 am

Yuki opened her eyes when she heard Fang plop down. She got up. Walked a few steps. Then colapsed on Fang cause the room was still spinning.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 21st 2009, 7:57 pm

Fang was so dang tired he didn't even notice. He was still soaked in sweat.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 21st 2009, 9:25 pm

Yuki opened her dizzy eyes when she smelled something bad. It was Fang. "Fang smells SOOOOO BAD!!!!!" she squealed.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 4:27 am

Fang slumbered on, lost to the world.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 22nd 2009, 4:37 am

Yuki accidentally kicked him in.....well the place guys don't want to be kicked as she rolled about dizzily.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 5:33 am

Fang's brain was too dead to notice. He was barely moving; the only motion was the faint rising of his chest. Up, down. Up, down.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 22nd 2009, 6:18 am

Yuki lyed down for about 30 minuates then got out Lacy's make up and permant marker both that she jacked from...Lacy! She started drawing on him and smearing makup all over his face, not knowing she was doing anything wrong.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 6:23 am

He still slept on like a baby.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 22nd 2009, 7:15 am

Yuki put toothpaste in his hair thinking that it was the shampoo that Lacy showed her. Then she left to go explore.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 7:32 am

Fang slept for an hour or two more before waking up. Then he staggered to the bathroom and took a shower. When a purple drop of water ran down his collarbone, he frowned. Putting his hand to his face he rubbed his cheek. When he drew his hand away it was multicolored. Sighing he scrubbed it off. Yuki must have gotten bored.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 22nd 2009, 7:36 am

Yuki came into Fang's cabin without making a sound and sat on the now empty bed.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 7:42 am

Fang stepped out, clothed in a clean shirt (of course it was black) and black jeans. With his hair wet it looked even darker. Reaching for a comb he tied it back in a string. "Hey Yuki." He said quietly. His face (and hair) were clean now.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 22nd 2009, 7:43 am

Yuki just sat there, and sighed.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 7:45 am

Fang suddenly felt bored too so he did a flip, grabbed onto the ceiling fan, swung around, and landed seated in his bed.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 22nd 2009, 7:47 am

Yuki fell forward on his bed with her heard and arms flat on the bed while her butt was way in the air.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 8:00 am

Fang blinked at her. "Um, what are you doing?" He wondered aloud.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 22nd 2009, 8:06 am

"Im boooooorrrrrrreeeeeeedddddddddd!!!!!!!! Whats a fair? Lacy was going on about something called a fair going on today....."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 22nd 2009, 8:18 am

He looked amused. "Well, it's really hard to explain. It's sort of like a Gathering in the Clans. Except its of course humans, so everything is different. Humans meet to sell, trade, and just to have fun." Stretching, he leaned against the bed's headboard. "I'm sure some of the others are already there. I know that Velvet makes it a point to go every year. Torak will go with her, which means Jayin and Galadriel will go too. You'll probably find Nezumi and the others there as well." For Fang that was quite a speech. He fell silent.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next