Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat May 19th 2009, 4:11 am

He slept on. Lacy came from the kitchen a while later. "I made us all dinner!" She proclaimed, eyes sparkling brilliantly. "You'll have to tell me if you like it or not! It's a family recipe!" She handed Yuki a plate filled with some kind of pasta.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia May 19th 2009, 4:24 am

Yuki sniffed it like she would if she was a cat then poked it before she actually tried it. "Mmmmm its really good!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 19th 2009, 4:42 am

Lacy laughed. "Thanks!" She didn't seem offended that Yuki had hesitated before trying it. "I'm not really sure how long the recipe's been in the family, but it's been at least two generations! My mom used to make this all the time."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 19th 2009, 5:16 am

Yuki just nodded. She no offence didn't really care.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 19th 2009, 5:21 am

Lacy didn't seem to notice. She kept blabbering on and on about the weirdest and most random things.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 19th 2009, 5:47 am

Yuki sighed and whispered to a sleeping Fang "See what you left me with for those eight days! Now do you see why i was mad?!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 19th 2009, 5:57 am

Fang, of course, didn't respond. He turned over in his sleep.

Lacy blabbed on and on and on. I love you
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 19th 2009, 6:09 am

Yuki collapsed on the bed, so she was laying next to him and put a pillow on her head. She just didn't have the heart to tell Lacy that no one in the whole frickin world cared about how her family found the recipe for noodles.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 19th 2009, 7:15 am

Lacy finally finished her story. "So, you gotta tell me. I mean, Fang never will. What all went wrong while he was a cat? I mean he was like a year late for his meeting. Otherwise I wouldn't have had to catch him. Something had to be going on that would make him forget, right?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 19th 2009, 7:26 am

Yuki shifted on the bed as a cold breeze went by so she got under the covers. She let out a groan as Lacy babbled on.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 19th 2009, 10:12 pm

About two hours later, Lacy still blabbering on, Fang woke up. Untangeling himself from the bedcovers he meandered to the fridge and drained about six cokes. Again. Did he ever lay up on the caffeine? He rubbed his eyes ferociously, trying to wake up; straightening his mussed hair with his fingers as well.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 19th 2009, 11:05 pm

"Make it stop!!" Yuki groaned with a pillow on her head and still in the covers.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 19th 2009, 11:26 pm

Fang turned and looked at her, then rolled his eyes. Putting his hand to his chest he realized the blood was slowly oozing through his bandages. Unbuttoning his shirt he changed them quickly. Then drained a few more cokes. Lacy had left after Yuki had fallen asleep earlier, so he was the only one in the cabin awake.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 20th 2009, 2:00 am

Yuki looked up at him once Lacy left and stared at him and began to blush tomato red.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 20th 2009, 4:17 am

Being the idiot he was he didn't even notice she was uncomfortable. Finally he finished chugging cokes and his eyes were alert. "Much better." He said, clearly, for the first time since his injury. He added with a chuckle, "The wonders of caffeine."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 20th 2009, 5:41 am

"I'm glad Lacy left. No offence but she is meiwaku (annoying tiresome irritating)."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 20th 2009, 5:47 am

Fang smiled faintly. "Sometimes, I suppose she is." Dropping to the sofa he sprawled out on it.

((sorry i didn't answer the phone but i was leaving for soccer at 5:50 so yeah i can't talk...))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 20th 2009, 5:55 am

Yuki snuggled up more in the sheets. "Ogenki desu ka Kiba?" (How are you Fang?)
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 20th 2009, 9:43 pm

He gave her a strange look. "Um. Fine. I guess." He was unsure of what to say. To tell the truth he hadn't been asked that many times. It was usually more like, "Dude, you still alive?" They had usually received a groan in reply. He cracked his knuckles nervously. He was fully expecting the Lobelia girls back within three days and wondered if he could take them on with his wounds.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 20th 2009, 10:01 pm

Yuki threw some more of the plant leaves at him. She looked away hoping he didn't see her blush since he was obviously still shirtless.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 20th 2009, 10:24 pm

He cracked a smile. "What, you just carry these around or something?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 20th 2009, 10:32 pm

"No I gathered them after you got hurt....."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 20th 2009, 10:52 pm

His grin faded a bit. "I was only joking." Shifting his position he pulled his knees to his chest and stared out the window, once again unsure of what to say. A bright red leaf drifted past the window, and Fang's eyes followed it, tracking every move. The wind was blowing strongly, but it had stopped raining.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia May 20th 2009, 10:58 pm

Yuki sat there with her back to him.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat May 20th 2009, 11:01 pm

He twitched. "So, um...." Still unable to come up with anything to say he fell silent. Reaching for his black shirt he put it back on. Getting up from the couch he leaned against the wall. With black jeans, a black shirt, black hair, and black eyes, he looked dark and dangerous. Like some kind of Black Ninja or something.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next