Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia June 29th 2009, 8:50 am

"Well only a couple of people believed her and they were vampire assasins....."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 17 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat June 29th 2009, 8:53 am

"Ah. That would explain." No expression showed on his face but he seemed to find this funny. "Did you know that the Mafia consists mostly of assassins and vampire hunters? They try to make themselves believe that they are helping the world when they're probably the worsts crime lords around. Ironic, isn't it?" He shook his head, dark hair falling on his forehead. It had gotten longer since they'd last met, and now came down just past his shoulders. It made him look somewhat Indian, especially with his dark eyes.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 29th 2009, 8:56 am

Yuki smiled brightly at him and hugged him tightly. " I missed you Kiba! And next time take me with you......"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 29th 2009, 9:06 am

Fang was surprised. He stood stock still. "Um...thanks I guess," he said quickly, before untangling himself from her. How anti-social could he be? "Believe it or not, I missed you, too. Although of course I missed anyone who wasn't chasing after me with a cutlass." He winced slightly. That had come out wrong. Oh well, she could deal with it. He hoped.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 29th 2009, 9:31 am

((good night, got an early morning. Wink feel free to post more than once...))
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 29th 2009, 9:14 pm

"Awwww....." Yuki ran up to him and gave him another hug. Razz
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 30th 2009, 7:26 pm

Fang winced slightly. She was sure huggy today...Sighing he stood still and didn't move. When he felt it'd been long enough (approximately 5 seconds) he again untangled himself from her grasp. He then leaned against the wall, arms crossed.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 30th 2009, 10:25 pm

Yuki frowned as she sensed something on the property giving off a bad aura. She quickly put up a smile and turned to Fang "If you'll excuse me for a moment." She stalked off outside.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 3rd 2009, 6:15 am

*WAHHH!!! I have a concussion!!!!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 7th 2009, 7:55 am

(oh that stinks! i had one about a month ago.)

Fang looked after her, somewhat surprised. With a shrug he turned his attention back to the wall. It would almost seem that he was fascinated but if you knew Fang well enough you could tell that he was just rather bored. When Nezumi got here he would be slightly peeved at her. Of course, it really wasn't her fault. There was no rule that she had to be around Yuki all the time, but he was getting rather tired of waiting.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 7th 2009, 9:07 am

Yuki followed out the path until she saw a dark sillouette on the outskirts of her property. She slowly snuck up behind him only to find out it was.....DUN DUN DUN!!! RUMIKO!!!!
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 7th 2009, 9:58 am

Meanwhile...

The mansion door squeaked open. Fang jumped to his feet, not totally sure it was Yuki. He was right. Jayin came around the corner. Fang wasn't as nearly surprised to see him as the elf appeared with Fang's sudden reappearance. Of course, the first words to come out of Jayin's mouth had to be, "What's with the eyepatch?" Fang looked exasperated, and with the dark jeans, black shirt, and now an eyepatch, it was not a good look. He looked...dangerous. "What's up with you people and your maniacal obsession with eyepatches?!? Look, just because someone wears an eyepatch doesn't make them suddenly weird!!" Jayin cocked an eyebrow. "Sensitive issue?" Fang clenched his fists. "Fine." He pulled the eyepatch down for a few seconds, revealing his brutally scarred face. Jayin winced. "Yikes. How did someone get you that good?" Fang growled. "I was somewhat helpless considering it was me against a crew of thirty. Now are you done interrogating me or would you like to continue?" Jayin sighed. "Easy, man." With a easygoing smile he added, "You haven't changed, Fang. You're still as irritable as ever!" Fang sighed and rolled his eyes to the ceiling, muttering, "Why me?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 8th 2009, 1:11 am

With a sigh Fang switched to business. "Any word in the elf world of an old map? I'm looking for one." Jayin blinked. "Erm, I'm really not sure. I don't think so..." Fang sighed. "That's why I'm here. I'm waiting for Nezumi, Yuki said she might know of it. But apparently she had other things to do tonight." With a annoyed sigh he fell silent. That had actually been quite a speech. He hadn't talked that much in a long time. Suddenly he pulled a cutlass from his boot. "Step back," he warned Jayin, and he was right. A wave of random people came at Fang. He deflected two blows before making a move. In an efficient stroke he cut a man's head from his shoulders. In another he cut a man in half. Now only two men circled him, seeming to snarl. Fang blinked calmly back at them. He was somewhat surprised as an arrow pierced a man in the heart. Jayin stood, bow nocked and ready to shoot already. He smiled at Fang's look. "What are friends for?" He asked, somewhat smugly. Fang rolled his eyes and killed his last opponent mercilessly.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 8th 2009, 1:26 am

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!! Something exsploded near the mansion! OoO The suspect.......Rumiko.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 8th 2009, 2:32 am

Fang and Jayin glanced at the carcasses but somehow dubbed it fit to leave them lying there on Yuki's floor. How nice of them. They both ran outside to see what was going on. When Jayin spotted Rumiko, he chuckled. "Oh. That explains it. Look, it's Rumiko." Fang glared at his friend. "Two things, my elven friend. First, I've now only got one good eye. Second, I don't have "super elf' vision. Can't exactly just 'look.'"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 8th 2009, 2:32 am

Jayin laughed easily. "You're just angry cuz you didn't expect to find us here. And you don't like anything you don't expect." Fang grudginly nodded, for it was true. He DID hate surprises.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 8th 2009, 4:36 am

Yuki walked in covered in cuts and blood.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 8th 2009, 11:28 pm

Fang blinked at her, but to his credit he didn't seem surprised. "What happened to you?" He asked, apathetically. Jayin gaped at her. "Seriously, Yuki, are you okay?"
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 9th 2009, 1:45 am

" Rumiko....exsplosives.....BOOOMMM!!!!!" Yuki attempted to explain out of breath.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 9th 2009, 4:33 am

"Ah," Jayin nodded wisely. "That explains it." Fang stayed silent, arms crossed over his chest. He was still leaning against the wall, and although he wasn't frowning he didn't look particularly happy. It was more...grim look.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 9th 2009, 5:06 am

Yuki plopped on the couch and pulled a large shard of glass out of her arm then chunked it into the trashcan behind her, hoping no one got hit with it. She then quietly(for once) cleaned and wrapped up her wounds before turning the tv on and putting Spirited Away on.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 9th 2009, 8:00 am

Jayin looked at the tv, somewhat disinterestedly. "Whatcha watching?" he quizzed. Fang was examining a long scar on his arm, somehow brought back by Yuki's injury. It ran from the bottom of his wrist about halfway up his arm. He stayed silent and watchful. He was getting quite annoyed at Nezumi...
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 9th 2009, 8:05 am

"A horror movie. I think it's Brothers Grim"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat July 9th 2009, 9:51 pm

"Cool. Well, I'm out. Gotta go find Torak and the others." With a wink he disappeared from sight. Fang leaned, motionless, against the wall. His eyes were fixed outside.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia July 10th 2009, 12:04 am

Yuki pulled a HUGE bowl of popcorn out of nowhere. " Want some?" She asked Fang.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next