Warriors: DragonClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  NekoShia June 10th 2009, 9:34 pm

she pounced
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan! - Page 16 Empty Re: The Gods Kids...Warriors DragonClan!

Post  FangTheGreat June 11th 2009, 3:39 am

Fang looked over his shoulder at her (his face was smooshed against the floor and Yuki was basically sitting on his back) and his eyes widened. "Yuki?" He said, looking stunned. He hadn't expected to ever see her again.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 11th 2009, 4:04 am

"How do you know who I am?! Are u an assassin? 'cause if u are then u better start runnin!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 12th 2009, 2:23 am

His dark eyes searched her face for clues. Finding utter sincerity in her gaze, he realized she really DIDN'T recognize him. Did he really look that different?
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 12th 2009, 2:51 am

"Well....are you gonna tell me or what?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 13th 2009, 8:07 am

He spoke slowly and deliberately. "I am Fang. I am looking for a map. I heard the stories at this place and decided to look here." Louder, "I am not an assassin." He still didn't know if this was some kind of joke or if she was just plain crazy.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 13th 2009, 9:33 am

Yuki jumped off of him "Gomen nasai! (sorry) " Yuki exclaimed as her face turned cherry red.
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 14th 2009, 2:07 am

Fang wasn't quite sure what she was apologizing for; did she finally recognize him or was she just saying sorry for jumping on him? He blinked and didn't say anything. "Do you know of a strange map anywhere in the town?"

Last edited by FangTheGreat on June 20th 2009, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 14th 2009, 3:08 am

"I wouldn't know. I don't get out too much only when someone has a job for me...Nezumi might though. And you're in luck Fang she's ACTUALLY home tonight!" Yuki said with her usual bright smile. "Oh sorry I didn't reconginze you and jumped on you! I gotta be careful these days!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 20th 2009, 2:51 am

Fang accepted her apology with a nod. "Where is Nezumi?" Speaking of a man of few words. He hadn't seen her in three years and he didn't even say hello.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 20th 2009, 7:12 am

Yuki took imediate notice to that. "What no hello?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 26th 2009, 7:41 am

() ()
(o o)
c( )
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 27th 2009, 9:53 pm

Fang rolled his eyes. "What do you want, a welcome back party? Look, I don't have time for this. Will you just tell me where Nezumi is?" His years away had made him even less socialable. Lucky Yuki.

(sorry it took me so long to post lol i'm in canada right now. ;P )
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 28th 2009, 3:14 am

"Well.....you see we have to wait for Nezumi....she's untrackable. Trust me I've tried it! Don't worry though she should be back before the sun rises... So we only have to wait about ten hours...."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 28th 2009, 6:24 pm

Fang heaved a sigh and dropped to the floor. "Fine. I'll wait. If you see her come get me." His hand shaded his eyes from the light as he looked up at her.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 29th 2009, 1:13 am

"Kay....Would you like some tea or something?" Yuki asked politely tring to be a somewhat good host....
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 29th 2009, 4:45 am

"No." he gave her a strange look. Clearly he couldn't appreciate her "hospitality". With his dark eyes, dark cloak, and eye patch, he looked a lot different than he had when he'd seen her last. There was something in his face, too; a few more lines, born of hardships he had faced alone.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 29th 2009, 8:02 am

"What's with then eyepatch? Didja lose yer eye? Oh! If you did can I see?"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 29th 2009, 8:07 am

Fang scowled. "I didn't lose it. All the same, it isn't a pretty sight." he pulled back the eyepatch to reveal his left eye completely gouged by red marks, which were now scars. Overall, a frightening look for Fang. The eye wasn't puffy, just red. Obviously this hadn't been a recent thing.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 29th 2009, 8:09 am

"WOAH!!!! That is FRICKIN AWSOME!!!!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 29th 2009, 8:14 am

Fang just rolled his eyes. "Not if it happened to you." He was unwilling to say anymore. He stared at the wall in front of him, appearing to zone out. In reality his senses were working in hyperdrive. He half expected someone to come in and start attacking him. Suddenly he turned towards Yuki and addressed her for the first time that wasn't an answer to her conversation. "Do you want to go back to DragonClan? Lacy could always send you back if you want." His face was expressionless, as usual. It was the second time he'd asked this question and he wondered if she'd changed their mind since they had last spoken.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 29th 2009, 8:31 am

"Naw...I'd miss you too much!"
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 29th 2009, 8:34 am

That got a ghost of a smile. Fang pulled the eyepach back over his face, obscuring his gouged eye. He was reluctant to speak again but needed to ask one more question. "You are uninjured, correct? Nothing happened to you while I was away?" If she had been hurt when he wasn't there to protect her he would have felt awful. But perhaps if he had stayed it would be her eye covered by a patch at this moment.
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NekoShia June 29th 2009, 8:41 am

"Well Nezumi got drunk and let out to practically EVERYONE that we're catpires so they sent a few assasins after us. Nothing big. We haven't been injured....well except for me tripping myself down the stairs......."
NekoShia
NekoShia

Back to top Go down

Post  FangTheGreat June 29th 2009, 8:48 am

For a second a relieved expression crossed his face but after that it was back to Mr. Blank Face. "That's good." He commented, blinking calmly. "Better than I did." A grimace crossed his features. Shaking off his thoughts he got to his feet, bending his long legs out from under him. "I'm surprised anyone even believed Nezumi. Something must be at work in the underground." That made no sense, but that was Fang all right. Always talking in the way hardest to understand. That bit of a smile took over his features for a moment more. "Looks like I'll have more work to do."
FangTheGreat
FangTheGreat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next